A Successful Campaign Ends and a New One Begins
Our SoupFest was a tremendous success and we want to thank all who participated. Our goal was to support the Big Brothers, Big Sisters of Hamilton/Burlington and we’re thrilled to announce we were able to write them a cheque for $460.
Our next campaign starting April 7th is going to be even more fun!
April 7th: It’s all about Bowling!
Here’s how to get involved. Here’s a link to their website with all the details.
- Pick a bowling date and register
- Gather a team of (up to) six people
- Raise pledges (a minimum of $100 per team member or $500 per team is requested).
- Come out to bowl (arrive 15 minutes prior to the event)
- There will be lots of prizes and giveaways at each event
There’s a lot more to this than what we have written here, so visit the website to get the details here.
Monarch has some very special bonuses for you if you choose to participate.
For all those who support Monarch’s initiative, you’ll receive a Monarch bag, along with a bowl and spoon.